St. Petersburg draws you in closer with every visit. Let us open the door to experiences that reveal the heart of our enchanting city.
- Hermitage Museum
No need to wait in lines – indulge in profound art therapy and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the museum either before or after the doors close to the public, taking your time as you admire your favourite masterpieces. We can also arrange for you to see the world-famous Peacock Clock – one of the symbols of the Hermitage – to be wound just for you.
- View From the River
Weave through the rivers and canals in a private chauffeured boat, enjoying the scenery and a Champagne toast with canapés prepared by our Executive Chef. You will be amazed how different St. Petersburg looks from the water.
- Backstage at Mikhailovsky Theatre
Walk through the heart of this famous opera and ballet theatre and watch the artists prepare for their upcoming performance, then step onto the stage behind the closed curtain and see the decorations up-close before sitting down to enjoy the show.
- Paint Your Own Matreshka
We invite you to a special Matreshka workshop, where you can paint your very own doll as a master maker shares historical tales, explains the history behind the wooden symbol of Russia and assists you in creating your masterpiece.
- Dinner With A View
- You don’t even need to leave the Hotel to have an experience of a lifetime. Invite that someone special for dinner on our Terrace, tailored to your tastes by our Executive Chef, with a dramatic close-up of magnificent St. Isaac’s Cathedral as the backdrop.
- Street Art
- In eastern St. Petersburg, far from the historical center and the main arteries of the cultural life, the Street Art Museum has become a summer hot spot for young artists. Divided into two separate zones, or permanent exposition on the factory territory and open public space, the factory space is hidden from public eye and is where you’ll find the permanent exposition of murals made by contemporary artists. If you’d like, you can leave your own mark on these creative walls – we’ll bring the art supplies.
- Private Dining
- Reservations and Bookings
- Caviar Tastings
- Vodka Tastings
Things to Do in St. Petersburg
- Within Walking Distance of Four Seasons St. Petersburg
Venture on foot from the Hotel to dine on delicious Russian cuisine, explore storied architecture and discover cultural treasures.Read More
- Concierge Recommends: St. Petersburg
Chef Concierge Olga Kachalova shares where to eat and shop, what museums to visit and where to see a ballet.Read More
- A Guide to St. Petersburg’s Art Scene
The city is in the midst of a cultural renaissance, and Artspace Editor Andrew M. Goldstein leads you to the highlights.Read More