Whether you need to know local public holidays or highlights through the seasons, we hope you will find the facts gathered below useful tools for your travel planning. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you further.
UTC/GMT +4 hours
Local voltage is 220 to 240 volts AC. Adapters are available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday to Sunday
10:00 am to 9:00 pm
In the summer, shops stay open until 10:00 pm.
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
December – January
- Christmas Market in Ostrovskogo Square
- Celebration of the city's birthday
May – July
- Stars of White Nights Festival
- International Economic Forum
- Arts Square Music Festival
Throughout the year
- A variety of theatre premieres, exhibitions and festivals.
|Christmas and New Year's Holidays||January 1–10, 2017|
|Defender of the Fatherland Day||February 23, 2017|
|International Women's Day||March 8, 2017|
|Spring and Labour Day||May 1, 2017|
|Victory Day||May 9, 2017|
|Russia Day||June 12, 2017|
|Unity Day||November 4, 2017|