25 – 400
Choose your own culturally specific, traditional menu offerings provided by an outside caterer
To be provided by the hotel:
- Use of the banquet space, based on your outlined event agenda
- Upholstered banquet chairs and 6’ round dining tables for guest seating
- Floor length linen, white napkins
- Bernardaud Limoges fine bone china, hotel stemware and flatware
- Three votive candles per table to accent client-provided centerpiece
- Dance floor and staging for band, entertainment or head table
- Cocktail tables, guestbook table, gift table, cake table, DJ table
- Buffet tables with silver chaffing dishes
- Serving platters, vessels and appropriate utensils
- Access to a staging area for the outside approved caterer
- Use of the hotel’s Kawai baby grand piano for 6th Floor events
- Bar setups and Bartenders to serve beverages – Bartender fees are waived for open/hosted bars.
- Banquet Captains and Servers to provide legendary service
- Event Manager to assist you with the hotel planning details
- Non-Alcoholic beverages including: coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water during meal service
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for Friday and Saturday night
- Reduced event valet price of USD 12/car during the hours of the event.
Confirmation of Space & Deposits
Space may be confirmed on a definite basis as early as 18 months in advance. All dates are considered definite upon receipt of deposit and signed contract. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the food and beverage minimum and a signed credit card authorization will be due upon signature of the contract. Two additional deposits are due 60 days and 30 days prior to the event, and are based upon the remainder of the food and beverage minimum plus sales tax, 16% service charge, and 8% administrative fee, and ceremony fee (if applicable). Full prepayment of all estimated charges is due no later 14 business days prior to the event date if paying by personal check, or three business days prior if paying by certified check or credit card.
The Four Seasons agrees to offer special event valet parking at a rate of USD 15 per car during the hours of the event, or USD 49 per car/per night for overnight valet parking. Complimentary self parking is available in the Horseshoe St. Louis Casino garage.
The Four Seasons St. Louis offers indoor and outdoor options for your wedding ceremony. The hotel will provide chairs, staging, and wireless microphone included in the outside catering fee. **An additional USD 2500 rental fee will be charged for use of the 8th Floor Catering Terrace.
The guaranteed number of guests attending the event is due three business days prior to the event, no later than 12 noon. Once the guarantee is given, it may not be reduced. You will be charged either the guarantee or the actual number of attendees, whichever is greater.
Food and Beverage Minimums
Our Catering Manager will advise you of the food and beverage minimum based on the banquet space and requirements for your specific event. Food and beverage minimums are exclusive of service charge, room rental/ceremony fee, and applicable sales tax.
The sale and service of alcoholic beverages is regulated by the Missouri State Liquor Commission, and Four Seasons St. Louis is responsible for the administration of those regulations. It is the hotel’s policy that all alcoholic beverages must be provided by the hotel.
Audio Visual and Lighting
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis is pleased to have ENCORE as the preferred Audio Visual provider for our clients. While ENCORE is our preferred audio visual partner, you have a choice of utilizing another audio visual provider or production company. ENCORE has exclusivity on power, internet, and rigging at The Four Seasons.
Thank You for Your Consideration
We are at your service to combine the finest elements with the utmost personal attention to ensure an unforgettable experience for the bridal couple and their friends and family. An experienced event specialist will be dedicated to you and your family- to offer unique ideas and plan the details including assisting with selection of flowers, linens, music and décor – and will be with you during your special occasion.