A Four Seasons Wedding
Let your fairytale wedding be curated by a team of dedicated wedding planners as they celebrate you with mastery and craftsmanship – all showcased at the much awaited wedding show by Four Seasons Hotel Singapore – A Four Seasons Wedding.
Held in the elegant Four Seasons Ballroom, a pillarless high-ceiling function space with large windows located on level two of the property, this one-day only wedding show is in partnership with local talents and top international brands like Amanda Lee, Jimmy Choo, Club21, L’Occitane, American Express and Live Studios Photography.
Be dazzled by exclusive designs and collections by Amanda Lee and Club21. Preview iconic show-stopping wedding shoes by Jimmy Choo for both to-be brides and grooms. Speak with designers to get weddings tips, gown trends and fashion advice, or immerse yourself in sophisticated new floral themes and ornate tableware by the Hotel. Savour drinks crafted by Head Bartender Joseph Haywood of One-Ninety Bar and sample delectable sweets by Executive Pastry Chef Audrey Yee or exquisite bite-size delicacies by Chef Lam.
Four Seasons Hotel Singapore has been a choice venue for weddings in the city. With an outstanding catering team, it has proved to be a trusted venue for its outstanding service and attention to detail, making every special night truly memorable. Confirm your wedding during the event to enjoy benefits by both the Hotel and esteemed partners, and stand a chance to win attractive lucky draw prizes.
Benefits for confirmed weddings during event day:
- Friday dinner bookings at Four Seasons Ballroom for minimum 250 persons, enjoy free-flow beer, two bottles of wine per table, one day-use room and additional night stay in a newly-renovated Deluxe room
- Free-flow beer for weekday dinner bookings
- One-night stay in a newly renovated Deluxe Room for weekend bookings
- Waiver of corkage fee for January to June 2019 weddings
Benefits for American Express True Cashback card deposits on confirmed weddings during event day:
- Complimentary meal at award-winning Jiang-Nan Chun for two people, worth SGD 300
- SGD 250 net Takashimaya voucher