The Little Red Dot Experience
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at One-Ninety Restaurant before heading out to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with complimentary round-trip transportation. Continue exploring the best of Singapore, also known as the Little Red Dot, with optional additional experiences specially curated by Four Seasons, including a picnic in the Gardens, a dining experience featuring local favourites, and a spa treatment incorporating orchids, the national flower.
Included in this package
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests at One-Ninety Restaurant
- Round-trip transfers between the Hotel and the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- CREATE YOUR OWN LOCAL EXPERIENCES BY ADDING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS, EACH AVAILABLE for AN ADDITIONAL SPECIAL RATE:
- Light brunch or high tea picnic in the Singapore Botanic Gardens, with Asian or Western menu options for the picnic basket
- Personal butler service for the picnic at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- A Taste of Singapore at One-Ninety Restaurant – A tasting menu of local favourites and restaurant signatures
- Tipple Me Local at One-Ninety Bar – personalized cocktail session with the head bartender with your selection of hand-picked local ingredients
- Néroli & Orchidée Nourishing Scrub treatment
- Round-trip transfers between the Hotel and Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, Singapore's first ASEAN Heritage Park
This offer requires a three-night minimum stay.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
To book this offer, please call