An undiscovered treasure on the peninsula, Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley is the ideal jumping point to explore all the area has to offer. Our event designers have created the following customized experiences to balance business and pleasure. The following is a sample itinerary for your stay. Please call or visit the Concierge to help personalise your visit.
Afternoon – Arrivals
- Arrive at your leisure and relax at our rooftop pool.
- Enjoy lunch in one of our secluded cabanas and take a dip in the pool, or pamper yourself with a relaxing massage at the Spa.
- Take advantage of the Quattro terrace to welcome your guests with an elegant reception.
- Ignite the evening with a guitarist and flamenco dancer to entertain your group.
- Afterwards, move to our ballroom for a dinner to remember. Allow our on-site event designer to transform the space to one of our many theme options, such as Havana Nights, Casino Royale, or a speakeasy theme.
- Start the morning off with breakfast at Quattro to prepare you for the day’s adventure.
- Hike like a local at the Stanford Dish, a moderate jaunt renowned for its scenic views, as well as appearances by tech superstars unwinding from the busy week.
- Finish the morning off by selecting local fruits and vegetables at one of the local farmers’ markets in Palo Alto.
- After a brief siesta, enjoy our chef's Northern Italian cuisine, featuring house-made pasta and other cal-Ital-inspired dishes.
- Just 40 minutes away, with over 70 wineries and tasting rooms, the Santa Cruz Mountains is one of the oldest wine regions in the United States. Take the scenic route via Skyline Boulevard and stop at Thomas Fogarty Winery and Beauregard Vineyards Tasting Room and Winery along the way.
- Guests may also choose to visit one of our local museums, such as the Computer History Museum or the Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University, renowned for its extensive Rodin collection.
- On your final evening, allow your guests to explore the unique charm and ample restaurant options just five minutes away in downtown Palo Alto. Many of the best restaurants offer private or semi-private dining options that will appeal to your group’s tastes and needs.
- Join us at the rooftop pool for a cross fit or yoga class led by our on-site personal trainer or certified yoga instructor.
- Retreat to the comforts of our luxury guest rooms and allow In-Room Dining to provide a fresh and local healthy breakfast, which includes one of our signature juices, Beets by Dr. Q, made of red beets, apple and ginger.
- Spend the day shopping at the Stanford Shopping Center and explore Filoli, one of the finest remaining country estates and gardens in the area. Or simply unwind at The Spa with a signature treatment.
- The Concierge would be happy to book your transportation back to the airport.