Day 1 – A Day of Discovery
Head out with your loved one to discover the small-town charm of Palo Alto as well as the surrounding area, just moments away from the Hotel.
- Have breakfast at Quattro Restaurant and enjoy one of our chef's special dishes. Gaze out the modern floor-to-ceiling windows that frame palm trees iconic to sunny California.
- Take a short drive down University Avenue to the Cantor Arts Center and witness one of the greatest collections of Rodin sculptures in the world.
- Next, visit one of the finest remaining country estates of the early 20th century in nearby Woodside. Take a tour of the Filoli Estate and revel in a romantic stroll through the 16-acre English Renaissance garden.
- After re-charging in one of the Hotel’s spacious guest rooms, head out into the lively downtown Palo Alto neighbourhood. Enjoy cocktails and people watching at Joya followed by some of the best Latin tapas around. Spend your first day shopping and exploring nearby neighbourhoods.
Day 2 – A Day of Indulgence
Start the day off lazy, then splurge on modern luxuries ending at one of the Bay Area’s most essential restaurants.
- Is there anything better than breakfast in bed? Sleep in late, order from In-Room Dining on the Four Seasons App, gram your meal using #WakeUpWithFS and begin your day Four Seasons style.
- Stop by the Concierge desk, grab a complimentary shopping guide and head to the Stanford Shopping Center, an open-air, garden-lined mall filled with high-end stores and boutiques.
- Whether you’re looking for mainstays such as Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom, you can also find Burberry, Ermenegildo Zegna, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany & Co.
- Back at the Hotel, relax at the rooftop pool and unwind with a couple’s massage at the Spa.
- Indulge with an intimate tasting menu at Manresa in nearby Los Gatos. The three-time Michelin-starred restaurant showcases the finest local and seasonal fare quintessential to the Bay Area food culture.
Day 3 – A Day of Natural Beauty
Take in the scenic views, open roads and bask in the great weather the Bay Area has to offer year-round.
- Grab a craft coffee and morning pastry from [esc] to bring on your day trip to the Santa Cruz Mountains for a Vineyard Tour filled with sunshine, views and wine.
- Sample award wining wines at Bytington Vineyard & Winery with renowned winemaker and enjoy your picnic lunch at one of the many picturesque vantage points dotting the vineyard.
- Continue your drive to Santa Cruz and browse through quaint beach town shops along Pacific Avenue.
- Next, head up the 1 to take in the views of the dramatic California coastline. Make a pit stop at Davenport Landing on a windy day to watch some of the best kite surfers in action.
- End the day with a sunset at The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay and get serenaded by the sounds of a Scottish bagpipe mixed with the crashing waves below. Cosy up with a glass of wine and a blanket as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.