Day 1 – Explore the Area
- Start the day with breakfast at Quattro Restaurant. Try one of their signature juices such as the Ultimate Boost or Fast Track Mojito.
- Next, head down to Ridge Vineyards in nearby Cupertino for a wine tour, and taste some of the best wines around.
- Get dolled up in your best California casual/chic attire and take the Hotel's house car into downtown Palo Alto. Reposado boasts delicious margaritas, tasty Mexican fusion dishes and a lively, upbeat atmosphere.
- If there’s still room for more wine and conversation, wind down with a glass or two at The Wine Room.
Day 2 – A Little R & R
- Sleep in and order breakfast from In-Room Dining using the Four Seasons App. Enjoy breakfast in your thick terry bathrobes and slippers from the comfort of your spacious guest room.
- Head up to the Hotel’s rooftop pool. There, soak up the sun and enjoy the pool or lay on one of the lounge chairs or under a cabana.
- Order some refreshing and healthy bites from the poolside menu before heading to the Spa for a luxurious treatment.
Day 3 – Shop it Off
- Kick off the morning with coffee and breakfast at nearby Coupa Café. You’re going to need the energy for a full day of shopping!
- Drive down to Santana Row in San Jose and visit shops such as Gucci, Kate Spade, Lululemon and Ted Baker.
- Grab a healthy lunch from Veggie Grill before hitting more shops at the adjacent Valley Fair Mall, which boasts over 273 stores. The mall's Guest Service Ambassadors are available to assist with everything from personal shopping to making dinner reservations.
- End your final night in Silicon Valley with dinner at Quattro Restaurant, where our chef cooks up delicious house-made pastas and dishes inspired by the Bay Area's freshest ingredients.