Day 1 – A Silicon Valley Welcome
- Jump start the morning with breakfast at Quattro Restaurant, which features kid-friendly favourites such as blueberry pancakes and French toast.
- For fun in the sun, head over to nearby Shoreline Lake in Mountain View for kayaking, paddle boarding and hiking.
- For photo opportunities with the whole family, head over to the Google Merchandise Store and visit one of the many Android desserts including Cupcake, Éclair, Froyo, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, KitKat and Lollipop.
- Venture along University Avenue in Downtown Palo Alto and eat at local favourite, Palo Alto Creamery.
Day 2 – Life is a Beach
Day tripping with the little ones in tow is easy as simple with a little planning.
- Have breakfast delivered conveniently to your room, ordered via the Four Seasons App. Schedule it to arrive just as the kids wake up.
- Take the drive south to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, home to over 600 different marine species.
- Next, visit adjacent Cannery Row and eat lunch with a view at the Fish Hopper. Stop by the Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop for dessert.
- Driving north on the way back to the Hotel, stop by the Santa Cruz Boardwalk for carnival games, rides and faire food.
Day 3 – Adventure in the Valley
- On Sundays, the whole family can enjoy brunch at Quattro Restaurant, featuring a one-of-a-kind dessert buffet sure to keep the kids energised for hours.
- Take the short drive south to one of the top 10 children’s museums in the United States, the Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose. Explore over 52,000 square feet of interactive exhibits specialising on sustained learning.
- Next, grab a late lunch from one of the many vendors at San Pedro Square Market and dine al fresco at a communal-style picnic table.
- On the way back to the Hotel, make a stop for dinner at nearby Town & Country Village, where the kids can have their choice from Howie’s Artisan Pizza or Gott’s Roadside for dinner, then Kara’s Cupcakes or Tin Pot Creamery for dessert.
- Treat the kids and let them select a souvenir from Ambassador Toys.