FOUR SEASONS HOTEL SHANGHAI PRESENTS
“SIGNATURE SLEEP” MENU
In celebration of the launch of Four Seasons Signature Sleep program, Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai presents its new customized “Signature Sleep” menu, dedicated to bringing high-quality sleep experiences to its guests.
With the accelerated pace of life, quality sleep is more important than ever. According to Director of Sleep Medicine for Meridian Health Dr. Carol Ash, “Beyond benefits of increased productivity during business travel and maximizing enjoyment of a holiday, there are serious reasons for get the optimal 7-9 hours of sleep each night, even when travelling,” notes Dr. Ash. “Sleep restores our brain to a baseline level of strength. It is essential for learning and allows us to strengthen our memories. Sleep is important to maintain critical thinking, judgment, spatial orientation, reaction times, and emotional stability. Lack of it impairs your ability to deal with stress, and strains your relationships.”
Recognizing that every guest has different needs when it comes to sleep, Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai is deepening its commitment to customization with a fully personalized sleep experience. The "menu" includes "appetizers," "main courses," and "desserts".
- Seafood dinner by Executive Chef Martin Frost - A light meal is the best company for a perfect sleep. Seafood is nutritious and easy to digest.
- Good Night Sleep Spa package - This 90 minute experience allows guests to relax with a herbal steam before Qin The Spa's signature Bamboo Reflex Foot Massage that uses heated bamboo sticks to assist in the relief of stress and tension on the acupuncture point that will help blood circulation, hastening a restoration of the body’s natural state of equilibrium. To complete the journey, guests unwind in a relaxing hot bath with Tibetan roseroot bath salts and calming chan oil.
- Pillow menu - Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai offers six different pillows, including hard, foam, thin, buckwheat, music and tempur. No matter what guests like at home, they can always find their favourite.
- Ultrasonic aroma diffuser - The ultrasonic aroma diffuser can effectively ease tension and calm one's mood.
- Lavender eye pillow - The Qin The Spa lavender eye pillow accompanies a good night of sweet dreams. The delightful aroma is beneficial for the nervous system, energy and breath.
- Warm dreamy Valrhona chocolate, banana and walnut smoothie, and chocolate pillows and macaroon cushions - The ingredients in these treats are an excellent source of magnesium and potassium, which help to relax overstressed muscles. They also contain tryptophan, which converts to a sleep-enhancing amino acid that helps make serotonin and melatonin.
- Next day’s breakfast in bed, with Champagne and orange juice - The Chef will personally create your favourite breakfast, with Champagne and orange juice to start an energetic new day.