At this Michelin-recommended restaurant, you can’t go wrong with a table full of dim sum delicacies for lunch; dinner, meanwhile, offers a savoury selection of traditional Cantonese and Shanghainese favourites.
- Monday to Friday 11:30 am – 2:30 pm Saturday and Sunday 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Every Day 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Macau Barbecue Pork Belly
- Baby Lobster
With wok-fried ginger and spring onions
- Braised Longsnout Catfish
- Chinese Dim Sum
- Hairy Crab from Yangcheng Lake
- Every Weekend from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
Dim Sum Lunch
Indulge yourself with one of the most popular all-you-can-eat dim sum menus in Shanghai, served every weekend at Si Ji Xuan.
More Dining Options
Gaze out at passersby while you dine on a pizza, rotisserie-cooked meats and seafood, or other international favourites at our casual street-level bistro with front-row views of bustling Shanghai.