Gaze out at passersby while you dine on a pizza, rotisserie-cooked meats and seafood, or other international favourites at our casual, street-level bistro with front-row views of bustling Shanghai.
- All-Day Dining
- Every day 6:30 am – 11:00 pm
- Breakfast Buffet
- Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 10:30 am Saturday – Sunday 6:30 am – 11:00 am
- Lunch Buffet
- Monday – Friday 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm Saturday – Sunday 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm
- Dinner A La Carte Menu
- Monday - Thursday 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dinner Buffet
- Friday - Sunday 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Middle Eastern-inspired Mezze
A colourful array of small bites
- Fresh Seafood
The day’s freshest catches prepared just for you
- Japanese Food Station
- Every Weekend, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Bring the whole family for a weekend lunch at Café Studio, and little ones can enjoy books, a playground and a play station at our designated Kids Corner – or get hands-on with their meal during a kids cooking class.
- Every Friday, 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
For Seafood Lovers
Love seafood? Then come start your weekend with us! Every Friday night, Café Studio presents a fresh spread of seafood, including sashimi, oysters, scallops, mussels, crab, shrimps, lobster and much more.
More Dining Options
Si Ji Xuan
At this Michelin-recommended restaurant, you can’t go wrong with a table full of dim sum delicacies for lunch; dinner, meanwhile, offers a savoury selection of traditional Cantonese and Shanghainese favourites.