A daily dining credit, daily breakfast and much more will make your celebrations extra...
Directions & Maps
||60 minutes via Lupu Bridge|
- Exit from the main entrance of Pudong International Airport.
- Go straight along Outer Ring Road for 32 kilometres (20 miles) and turn right onto the Jiyang Road entrance.
- Go straight along Jiyang Road for 8 kilometres (5 miles) and travel over Lupu Bridge onto the Elevated Road.
- Take the Huaihai Road exit and turn left onto Huaihai Road Central.
- Turn right on Ruijin Yi Road.
- Drive along Ruijin Yi Road for 5 kilometres (3 miles) to Shimen Yi Road.
- Turn left on Weihai Road; the Hotel entrance is on the right.
To Pudong International Airport from Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai:
- Exit the Hotel, turn left onto Weihai Road.
- Go straight along Weihai Road; turn right on Chengdu Road.
- Drive along Chengdu Road for 3.5 kilometres (2.2 miles) and take the Huaihai Road Elevated Road entrance.
- Continue driving and take the Lupu Bridge until Outer Ring Road.
- Go straight along Outer Ring Road for 32 kilometres (20 miles) to reach Pudong International Airport.
Airport limousine transfer can be arranged upon request; charges apply.
|Travel time||25 minutes|
- Take the Hongqiao Airport exit.
- Go past the first intersection on the right and drive straight for 600 metres (1,968 feet) into the highway toll station at Yanan Elevated Road (toll fee applicable).
- Continue along Yanan Elevated Road for 12 kilometres (7.5 miles).
- Take the Maoming Road South exit from Yanan Elevated Road.
- Drive for 200 metres (656 feet), then turn left onto Shimen Yi Road.
- Drive along Shimen Yi Road for 200 metres (656 feet).
To Hongqiao Airport from Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai:
- From the Hotel, take the Weihai Road exit.
- Turn right onto Weihai Road and drive 200 metres (656 feet) to reach the first intersection.
- Turn left onto Maoming Road North.
- Drive 200 metres (656 feet) on Maoming Road North, then turn right onto the entrance of Yanan Elevated Road.
- Continue along Yanan Elevated Road for 12 kilometres (7.5 miles), following the signs for Hong Qiao International Airport.
- Yanan Elevated Road divides before the airport; exit to the right for Hongqiao International Airport.
- Departure halls are all located on the second level.
Limousine service is available to and from the airport and may be arranged at the time of reservation or through the Concierge. Guests who book limousine transfers from the airport to Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai will be greeted by an airport representative, who will then assist them with baggage claim and accompany them to their waiting limousine. Free Wi-Fi is now available.
Elite service expedites arrival and departure processes at the airport. An airport representative will greet guests at the passenger boarding bridge and escort them through customs and baggage claim. To arrange this service, please provide the full name, title, passport number and flight details of each guest in your party three days prior to their scheduled arrival. Any cancellation must be received at least 24 hours prior to expected flight arrival time. Fee applies. Please contact the Concierge for more details.
Address in Chinese
The following information will be useful when coming to the Hotel:
Please take me to Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai:
500 Weihai Road,
Shanghai 200041, China
Fax 传真：6256 5678
Time and distance to city centre
Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai is conveniently located in the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
- Nanjing Road: 10-minute walk/1 kilometre/0.6 miles
- Huaihai Road: 15-minute walk/2 kilometres/1.2 miles
Time and distance to financial district
Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai is conveniently located in the city's Puxi district, in the centre of the Shanghai's business, shopping, entertainment and cultural areas. The Pudong new financial centre is located approximately 15 minutes by car from the Hotel.