Whether in Seattle for one night or one week, couples will find Four Seasons Hotel Seattle the ideal destination for an affordable getaway, offering the best in personalized service and complimentary amenities to make any stay memorable.
For savvy travellers
- Purchase a City Pass for Seattle and visit six attractions for about half the price it would cost to go to each one.
- Take a Free Walking Tour (tip based).
- A gritty city tour for adults, the Sub Seattle Tour is “not your father's bus ride.”
- Visit Volunteer Park Conservatory and walk through the hothouse.
- Enjoy Late-Night Happy Hour in Goldfinch Tavern, or dine on sophisticated Pacific Northwest cuisine during any meal of the day.
- Take advantage of the views of Puget Sound from the outdoor terrace whirlpool.
- Relax in your deep soaking tub, available in every guest bathroom, and enjoy the TV integrated into the mirror.
- Although Seattle is a very walkable city, the Hotel provides a complimentary house car, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis and will take guests to destinations within the downtown area.
- Travel to and from the airport on Seattle’s Light Rail, which is a quick seven-minute walk from the Hotel and costs USD 2.75.
- Stay connected with complimentary basic WiFi and use of the Business Centre.
- Try the First Thursday Art Walk, which takes place on the first Thursday of every month and includes Seattle Art Museum (SAM) and the Olympic Sculpture Park.