Your journey begins at the Boathouse, not open to the public, where world-renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly and his team of artisans blow the majority of the glass used in Chihuly's installations throughout the world. Enjoy a private tour and the opportunity to view a glass-blowing demonstration. Then visit the gallery at Chihuly Studio, where you'll also have the opportunity to see the artists putting together upcoming installations. You'll also receive tickets to Chihuly Garden and Glass, a long-term exhibition near the base of the Space Needle at Seattle Center that is filled with some of Chihuly's best pieces.
Reservation must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Valid from
- Sep 24 2018 - Oct 31 2019
- Minimum Stay
- 1 night
- Private tour and access to the Chihuly Boathouse, with the opportunity to view a glass-blowing demonstration (for up to four guests)
- VIP tour of Chihuly Studio
- Two tickets to Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Private transportation to the Chihuly Boathouse and Chihuly Studio
- Two complimentary cocktails
- Commemorative Chihuly gift
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.