Explore the not-open-to-the-public Intellectual Ventures prototyping and research Lab as well as the Modernist Cuisine Kitchen, where Nathan Myhrvold's team of chefs, chemists and physicists create cooking innovations and distinctive food photography. Then, visit the Modernist Cuisine Gallery and experience Chef Myhrvold's large-scale, limited-edition food photography. Finish the experience with a dinner at Goldfinch Tavern, inspired by the ingredients and photos seen at the Lab and Gallery.
Reservation must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Valid from
- Sep 18 2019 – Oct 31 2020
- Private transportation to the Modernist Cuisine Gallery and Intellectual Ventures and the Modernist Cuisine Lab
- Private tour and access to the Modernist Cuisine Gallery and Intellectual Ventures and the Modernist Cuisine Lab
- Commemorative Modernist Cuisine gift
- Trust the Chef Dinner for two (exclusive of alcohol)
- Two complimentary Modernist Cuisine cocktails
- Modernist Cuisine welcome amenity
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.