Your group’s welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Seattle includes refreshing chilled Voss water, a trio of local apples, and a coffee gift card. Settle into your beautiful guest rooms or suites, then meet back up to take in a nearby attraction.
- Take your pick of the following local attractions, all within a short stroll of the Hotel: Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Nordstrom Flagship Store, Waterfront & Seattle Sculpture Park.
- Unwind at a welcome reception featuring Northwest cuisine, microbrews and wines.
- Receive a Taste of the Northwest turndown amenity in your guest rooms.
Breakfast at your leisure, then set out for one of the following full-day group activities:
- Golf at the Golf Club at Newcastle
- Whale-watching cruise in the San Juan Islands
- Northwest white-water river rafting trip
- Ferry trip to scenic Victoria, BC, Canada, known as the City of Gardens
- Embark on a Puget Sound island adventure – a private boat will take you on a cruise to Kiana Lodge, where you’ll experience a traditional Northwest salmon bake.
- For a sweet turndown amenity, we can provide hand-blown glass bowls filled with house-made chocolate truffles.
After breakfast in Goldfinch Tavern, spend the morning enjoying one of the following half-day activities:
- Kayaking on Lake Union
- Northwest Winery Tour
- Tour of Boeing’s Everett factory
- Ferry to Bainbridge Island from downtown Seattle (visit the shops and have a bite to eat)
- After your excursion, return to the Hotel. Relax with a treatment in our spa, take advantage of our fitness facilities, or enjoy our outdoor pool.
- Situated on the same latitude as the French wine country, the greater Seattle area is home to several prestigious wineries. Your group can experience an exclusive five-course dinner paired with cellar-reserved wines.
- Your keepsake turndown amenity is a bottle of Vintner’s Reserve from Washington State and Seattle-themed wine charms.
Fuel up for a morning of adventure, which may include one of the following half-day activities:
- Lifestyles Cruise around Lake Union and the Hiram Chittenden Locks
- “Flight seeing” in a Floatplane around Puget Sound
- The Museum of Flight with Air Force One
- Space Needle, Monorail and EMP Adventure
- Sleepless in Seattle and other floating homes tour
- After your adventure, return to the Hotel to unwind or venture out for nearby shopping or sightseeing.
- For your final evening at the Hotel, enjoy cuisine prepared by our renowned Executive Chef Joe Ritchie, then take your group out the ballgame: Enjoy a Seattle Mariners baseball game at Safeco Field!
- Tonight’s fun turndown amenity is a framed photo from your dinner event.
Savour one last breakfast in the scenic Pacific Northwest, then let us wish you a pleasant journey home.