Curated by resident wellness mentor and former Buddhist nun Heni Ferawati, this transformative retreat is for anyone who needs time out to restore inner peace and strength. The year-round program includes a variety of meditation techniques, blessing rituals, yoga and spa treatments. Deepen your connection to the self and Mother Earth and learn new life skills to continue your journey at home.
- Valid from
- Feb 20 2020 – Mar 31 2022
- Minimum Stay
- 3 nights
- Daily breakfast for two
- Two morning hatha yoga sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- Two morning yin yoga sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- One Muladhara Chakra Ceremony at Sacred River Spa per person (120 minutes)
- Two Sacred Nap experiences per person (60 minutes each)
- Two evening candlelight mala meditation sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- One kirtan/chanting meditation session per person
- One walking meditation session per person (60 minutes)
- One Life Talk session per person (60 minutes)
- Two Balinese water blessings per person (60 minutes each)
- Silence rituals (optional)
STANDARD WITH ALL VILLAS AND SUITES
- Complimentary on-site activities, including treks around the valley and local village, yoga and meditation, plunge pools, Balinese dance performances three times a week and traditional dance classes
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle between the Resort and Ubud village square
- Activities can be adapted to suit individual preferences through a personal consultation with our wellness experts.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Resort rates and services are quoted in Indonesian rupiahs (IDR). As per Indonesian government regulations, all credit card transactions are processed in the local currency.