Directions and Maps
The resort is 75 minutes (35 kilometres or 22 miles) from Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar, Bali. The airport is served by a number of international airlines, including Air Asia, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, EVA Air, Garuda Indonesia, Hong Kong Express, Jet Star, KLM, Korean Air, Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Thai International and Virgin Air.
Services Provided by the Resort
Transfers are available between Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan and Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. Please enquire at the Concierge; fee applies.
A complimentary shuttle to Ubud (15 minutes from the Resort) runs five times daily. Air-conditioned SUVs and cars may be rented on an hourly or daily basis, with or without a driver. For self-drive rentals, a valid international driver's licence is required.
Directions from Ngurah Rai International Airport in Kuta (DPS)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
Travel time 75 minutes
Distance 35 kilometres/22 miles
- Take the bypass to Sanur until you reach Tohpati
- At the seventh intersection from the airport through the bypass Ngurah Rai, turn right towards Ubud/Gianyar
- You will pass Batubulan village, the stone carving centre
- At the green Barong statue on the T-junction, take the road to the north toward Singapadu village (Bali Bird Park)
- After passing Silakarang you will come to Banjar Kutuh, or Sayan village
- The Resort sign with Four Seasons logo is on your left (if you reach the turnoff to Ubud you have gone a bit too far)
Time and distance to city centre
Denpasar: 60 minutes/30 kilometres/19 miles
Time and distance to shopping
- Ubud: 15 minutes/7 kilometres/5 miles
- Sanur: 45 minutes/25 kilometres/15 miles
- Nusa Dua: 2 hours/65 kilometres/40 miles
- Denpasar: 60 minutes/30 kilometres/19 miles
- Jimbaran: 90 minutes/55 kilometres/34 miles