Experience the history and beauty of Santa Fe in summer at the mountain valley oasis of Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado. Embark on an adventure to Bandelier National Monument, relax poolside or enjoy the 10,000-square-foot (930-square-metre) spa featuring regionally inspired treatments.
Arrival at Resort
- After check-in, visit our Experience Assistant to book your summer excursions and local activities.
- Settle into your surroundings at New Mexico’s premier spa by experiencing the Mountain Spirit Purification treatment – this ritual is inspired by the Native American reverence for the earth.
- Join the Terra kitchen team for an incredible Chef’s table experience featuring an 8- to 12-course menu.
- Enjoy an evening of the performing arts at The Santa Fe Opera.
- Just a short ten-minute drive from the Resort is Rio en Medio – enjoy this moderate hike which culminates at a shimmering pool and water cascade.
- Hiking, museums, archaeology, palaeontology and horseback riding are highlights at the magical Ghost Ranch, made famous by artist Georgia O’Keeffe.
- Learn the latest in libations from a Terra mixologist at a mixology class.
- Enjoy signature cocktails at the bar at Terra restaurant and watch the beautiful sunset over the Jemez Mountains. Continue the evening with a sumptuous meal inspired by locally grown, seasonal ingredients from nearby farms.
- Start your day with the Resort’s daily one-hour complimentary guided hike along the Camino Encantado Trail where you will learn about the history of Rancho Encantado and the surrounding geography.
- Embark on an exhilarating downhill mountain biking ride through the Pacheco Canyon Descent, starting at Santa Fe Ski Basin and ending a few pedal strokes from the Resort.
- Relax poolside with appetizers and cocktails.
- Take the Resort’s complimentary shuttle into the Plaza for a distinctive dinner at one of Santa Fe’s renowned restaurants.
- Climb kiva ladders into 800-year-old cliff dwellings with remarkable petroglyphs at Bandelier National Monument.
- Enjoy the surrounding scenery while playing golf at one of the nearby golf courses.
- Start your evening at Wine and Bites – enjoy wine tastings paired with bites of delicious food in Terra Bar.
- Enjoy dinner through In-Casita dining on your patio while you take in a beautiful Santa Fe sunset.
- Fuel up with a delicious breakfast in Terra restaurant before your departure.