Experience the history and beauty of Santa Fe in spring at the mountain valley oasis of Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado. Enjoy white-water rafting or hiking through the gorgeous landscape, visit the many historical sites or relax and unwind fireside at Terra Restaurant.
Arrival at Resort
- After check-in, visit our Experience Assistant to book your spring excursions and local activities.
- Settle into your surroundings at New Mexico’s premier spa by experiencing the Altitude Adjustment Massage, which helps your body adapt to and establish equilibrium at Santa Fe’s over 7,000-foot (2,130-metre) elevation.
- Enjoy dinner through In-Casita Dining, have the Resort’s fireplace butler light your kiva fireplace and just unwind.
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at Terra restaurant.
- Take advantage of the melting snow and experience a thrilling day white-water rafting.
- Learn the latest in libations by taking a mixology class led by a Terra mixologist.
- Take the Resort’s complimentary shuttle into the Plaza for a distinctive dinner at one of Santa Fe’s renowned restaurants.
- Start your day with the Resort’s daily one-hour complimentary guided hike along the Camino Encantado Trail, where you will learn about the history of Rancho Encantado and the surrounding geography.
- Borrow one of the Resort’s complimentary Mercedes-Benz vehicles and head to nearby Santuario de Chimayo for a close-up look at traditional Spanish Colonial culture and art.
- Explore four world-class museums at Santa Fe’s Museum Hill.
- Enjoy signature cocktails at the bar at Terra restaurant and watch the beautiful sunset over the Jemez Mountains. Continue the evening with a sumptuous meal inspired by locally grown, seasonal ingredients from nearby farms.
- Learn about the art of glass working at Tesuque Glassworks.
- Spend the day hiking the Dale Ball Trail System in the dramatic foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- Design your own tasting menu at Terra restaurant and then retreat to your casita and unwind on the patio while taking in the views of the surrounding mountains.
- Fuel up with a delicious breakfast in Terra restaurant before your departure.