Sample Family Itinerary
We can help you discover the best the American Riviera has to offer with a customised itinerary for your family. Explore the great outdoors, plan a day of sightseeing or simply relax and play in the warm California sunshine.
Family fun itinerary
The following is a sample family itinerary. Please call or visit the Concierge to help personalize your visit.
Day 1 – Arrive in Santa Barbara
Arrival at the Resort
Kids will feel right at home when they are greeted with a special Beanie Baby soft toy and a personalized welcome amenity.
- Kick back on Butterfly Beach or hit the surf with complimentary boogie boards.
- Play a leisurely game of croquet or test your putting skills on Monte Vista Lawn.
- Enjoy fresh California-Italian cuisine and sunset views in Bella Vista.
Day 2 – Fun in the sun
Following breakfast at Bella Vista or on your private terrace, take advantage of the many activities available right at the Resort.
- The Kids For All Seasons program offers educational activities to keep kids entertained while parents play a round of golf nearby or indulge in some alone time at the Spa. Or spend some quality time together with special spa services for teens.
- Play and relax at the Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club – complete with Olympic-sized pool, diving board and children’s pool, as well as foosball, ping pong and shuffleboard.
- Kids will love the special children's lunch menu at the poolside Coral Cafe and Bar, while parents unwind with tropical cocktails or smoothies.
Day 3 – Explore the American Riviera
Venture out and explore exciting, family-friendly off-site activities:
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Horseback riding at El Capitan Canyon
- Whale watching, sailing or deep sea fishing excursions
- Touring the Old Mission Santa Barbara, followed by a prepared picnic lunch
Enjoy some dolphin watching while you indulge in a pizza or delectable Kobe beef burgers at Ty Lounge.
Day 4 – Departure
- Take a stroll on Butterfly Beach or walk to the charming boutiques and cafés of Montecito’s Coast Village Road.
- Bicycle beside the Pacific Ocean and past the Andree Clarke Bird Refuge on beach cruisers.