On a pristine crescent beach between hushed mountains and the endless Pacific, Four Seasons invites you to a private heaven of pure indulgence. You and your family will be able to completely relax on this expansive site while enjoying the many activities, amenities, and the elegant landscaping.
Family Fun Itinerary
The following is a sample itinerary. To customise an itinerary to your family's interests, please visit our Concierge, who would be happy to help organise your visit.
Arrival at the Resort
You will be greeted at the airport by Four Seasons Staff. Cold towels and refreshments await in an air conditioned Suburban – step in and embark on your journey to paradise. Take in the vista as you drive through the Sierra Madre Mountains, edged by spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
Day 1 – Welcome to the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
Start your getaway by unwinding and reconnecting.
- Order breakfast from our extensive In-Casita Dining menu, and enjoy the meal on your private terrace.
- Following breakfast, take advantage of the many activities available at the Resort.
- The complimentary Kids For All Seasons program is a fun way for children to spend their day. The program offers outdoor and indoor activities.
- Both novices and experts can enjoy a round of golf at either of our two 18-hole ocean-view courses, both designed by Jack Nicklaus.
- The Pacifico course features an optional par 3 hole on a natural island, a challenge to the most avid golfer.
- After a round of golf, attend a yoga class on The Rock, a beautiful cliff that overlooks the ocean.
- In the afternoon, catch up with the rest of the family and unwind while drifting on the Lazy River.
- At the end of the day, let our experienced spa staff guide you in your pursuit of complete relaxation. Choose a therapeutic treatment at Apuane Spa, open until 9:00 pm everyday.
Day 2 – Discover the activities Punta Mita has to offer
Fall in love with Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, edged by white-sand beaches, brilliant turquoise waters and rugged rocky shores.
- For breakfast, visit Tail of the Whale and try the Huevos Rancheros, one of our specialties.
- After your meal, take the whole family horseback riding – a magical way to explore the beaches and trails of Punta Mita.
- Embark on an exciting adventure aboard the luxurious Four Seasons Yacht and visit the Marietas Islands, an ecological sanctuary that several endangered bird species call home.
- Dine right on the beach at Bahia restaurant, and try the delicious grilled specialties by Richard Sandoval.
- Make a selection from our DVD library and enjoy a movie in your room with the family.
Day 3 - Getting familiar with the property
- After breakfast, visit our Las Cuevas beach and compete in a family kayak race.
- Catch of the day makes for a special lunch – meet our local fisherman on the beach with the fresh catch and allow the Executive Chef to make preparation suggestions.
- Relax by the infinity-edged Nuna pool. Pool attendants cater to your needs with towels, cooling facials sprays and hourly amenities.
- Children will love the snow cones!
- Have In-Casita Dining set up a romantic dinner for two on The Rock, and enjoy your meal while taking in endless views of the horizon.
- While you're dining, the kids can visit Nunutzi, our game room, where they have access to PlayStation, an air hockey table, dancing machines and more.
Day 4 - Enjoying it at its best
- Take a nature walk together and learn more from our local flora and fauna, while enjoying this morning activity.
- Paint ceramic figures for the kids while the parents enjoy Las Cuevas beach one of the relaxing day beds overlooking the Pacific.
- Enjoy lunch at Las Cuevas through in-room dining.
- Build castles on the beach
- Participate in a shell treasure hunt by Manzanillas beach.
- Enjoy contemporary Asian food at Aramara restaurant.
- Enjoy the cuban live music at Aramara's Bar while discovering one of our infusion signature cocktails.
Day 5 - A final wind-down day
Spend your last day relaxing with the family before heading back to reality.
- After breakfast, enjoy a tennis clinic for parents and kids.
- While the kids discover the playground at the Kids for All Seasons program, parents can relax in one of the ten cabanas at the Tamai adult pool complex.
- For lunch, enjoy a sushi and tapas menu at Tamai restaurant, while kids can order through in-room dining.
- Let the fun continue by watching a movie at the Kids for All Seasons program.
- Complete your day enjoying the sunset while having a memorable family dinner at Bahia by Richard Sandoval.