Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up or somewhere in between, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita makes a wonderful family vacation destination near Puerto Vallarta. We go out of our way to give a special welcome to our youngest guests, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for outings or help arrange a babysitter. Up to two children 18 years of age or under, or three children under 12, may share their parents’ guest room at no extra charge.
Enjoy the unique personal touches that make Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita the family resort of choice near Puerto Vallarta. Simply provide us with the names and birth dates of the children in your party so that we can be prepared with:
- A welcome amenity for our youngest guests
- Child-size bathrobes
- Colourful alphabet bath sponges
- Complimentary baby care basket upon arrival, including sun cream, diaper rash cream, facial moisturizer cream and hair and body cleansing gel
- Welcome milk and cookies on the evening of arrival
- Children's menus in our restaurants and through In-Room Dining
Upon request, and subject to availability:
- Items to childproof guest rooms, such as safety gates
- Complimentary use of infant furnishings, such as cribs and/or rollaway bed(s) (subject to maximum occupancy), high chairs, strollers, changing stations, step stools, training potties, sterilizers, playpens and baby bathtubs
- Complimentary use of DVD and video library
With 12 hours’ notice, we can arrange reliable babysitting services for your little ones. We will do anything possible to accommodate requests with shorter notice. Please note that there is an hourly fee for this service and a two-hour minimum is required. For more information, please contact the Concierge.
Nunutzi Games Room
We have named our Nunutzi Games Room after the Huichol word for child or youth. It is a 223-square-metre (2,400-square-foot) facility open to guests on a complimentary basis year round. Staffed by a team of employees skilled at working with children, Nunutzi is a safe and fun venue for people of all ages.
Featured in Nunutzi are PlayStation consoles on 76-centimetre (30-inch) monitors, Wii, Xbox 360, as well as a dancing game, Guitar Hero, Kinect and iCADE (an iPad arcade table). The room also features a card table, ping-pong, air hockey and foosball tables. A 152-centimetre (60-inch) television is part of a theatre setting.
Complimentary snacks are available throughout the day and evening, with an emphasis on healthy selections, including pretzels and fresh local fruit. Healthy, unsweetened drinks, such as the popular hibiscus drink, are always on hand.
|Every day||9:00 am – 10:30 pm|