At Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, pristine sand and turquoise ocean edge a private isthmus – your exclusive hideaway. We would be pleased to help customize an itinerary for your retreat, meeting or party. The following is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to contact us to discuss your upcoming retreat to our Greater Puerto Vallarta resort.
Arrival at Resort
Guests are greeted at the airport with chilled towels and refreshments before being transferred to the Resort for a private check-in. Afterwards, unwind and relax in the Resort's infinity pool.
Frida Kahlo Fiesta – A welcome reception awaits you under the stars, where you will be introduced to the sights, sounds and flavours of Mexico.
Join our orientation breakfast in a venue with views of the ocean or in the courtyard. Afterwards, explore the Resort's facilities or venture farther afield.
- Re-energize in the state-of-the-art Fitness Centre.
- Treat yourself to a calming spa treatment.
- If required, the Tokí Ballroom can be made available for a meeting.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Compete in a golf tournament at the Resort's Jack Nicklaus-designed ocean-view golf course.
Sample fusion cuisine in Aramara and prime steaks in Bahia, or dine in the privacy of your casita's terrace through our In-Casita Dining service.
Start the day with breakfast at Tail of the Whale, or on your private terrace.
- Compete in a golf tournament.
- Take part in a tennis match.
Experience a sunset cocktail cruise and dinner.
Start the day with a private buffet breakfast at Aramara restaurant. Afterwards, explore the Resort's facilities or venture farther afield.
- Compete in a tennis match.
- Enjoy ceviche and margaritas at Nuna bar.
- Go deep sea fishing for marlin, yellow fish, dorado and red snapper.
Dine under the stars at the Resort.
Start the day with breakfast at Tail of the Whale restaurants or on your private terrace. Afterwards, explore the Resort's facilities or venture farther afield.
- Go horseback riding on the beach.
- Join a Jeep rally into the jungle.
- Cruise to Marieta Islands for lunch and scuba diving.
- Take a Canopy Jungle Tour.
Beach Barbecue – Relax at an ocean-side barbecue by a bonfire, with tiki torches to set the mood.
Enjoy a farewell breakfast in a Resort function room before your departure.