- Our limousine will pick up at Václav Havel Airport Prague for a comfortable ride to the Hotel. If interested, please check with the concierge for the availability of the VIP lounge for smooth handling of the immigration process upon arrival.
- After checking in at Four Seasons Hotel Prague, enjoy breakfast, lunch or light snack in our CottoCrudo restaurant.
- After breakfast, set out with a private guide to discover Prague’s Old Town, including the Jewish Quarter, Wenceslas Square and the Old Town Square, where you’ll find a fascinating mix of architectural styles, including baroque, Renaissance, neoclassical, Art Nouveau, and many more.
- Have your lunch in Mincovna restaurant, located directly on the Old Town Square, where you can experience traditional Czech specials and drafted Pilsner Urquell.
- In the afternoon, return to the Hotel and let us pamper you with a soothing treatment in our brand-new AVA Spa by Four Seasons.
- Savour dinner in our newly designed CottoCrudo restaurant. This world-class dining experience includes breathtaking views of Prague Castle.
- On a private guided tour, head to the majestic Prague Castle area and start with the visit of hidden gem: Strahov Monastery and Library, one of the oldest in Prague, with books dating back to 11th century.
- Continue to visit Prague Castle – the seat of Czech Emperors and Kings. Admire several different architectural styles and don't forget to visit the visit of Royal gardens with its impeccable views of downtown Prague.
- Have your lunch on the terrace of Hergetova Cihelna Restaurant, overlooking the Charles Bridge and Vltava river, where light Czech fare and international cuisine are on the menu.
- Explore the city from the water with a romantic cruise on the Vltava River, and watch as the sun slowly sets behind Prague Castle, painting the sky red, orange and gold.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner of international cuisine at Bellevue Restaurant.
- Take a romantic walk on the Charles Bridge to admire the sparkling stars and enjoy the beauty of the “Golden City” at night.
- For a memorable day trip, journey by Hotel limousine with a private guide to Kutna Hora, medieval town listed on UNESCO World of Heritage. Stroll around and visit GASK – Gallery of Central Bohemia, with its wonderful art collection.
- For dinner, visit SaSaZu restaurant, a unique Asian restaurant housed in a stylishly converted warehouse.
- Take a shopping tour on famous Parizska Street and the surrounding area to discover Czech designer fashion and luxurious shops. Pick up some gifts and souvenirs for your loved ones back home, or spoil yourself in one of the many boutiques.
- Get a final taste of Prague at Kalina restaurant, located just off the Old Town Square and offering modern Czech and International cuisine.
- Ensuring your comfort to the very end of your stay in this beautiful city, our staff will take you by limousine to Václav Havel Airport Prague.