- Kobido is an ancestral tradition of the Imperial Court of Japan dating back to 1472. Its virtues, practiced for over 500 years, are both aesthetic and energetic. This massage focuses on muscle areas of the face. The beauty and efficacy of the movement are inseparable in bringing radiance and facial toning. This unique treatment can only be practiced by skincare experts trained directly by Tokyo-based Dr. Shogo Mochizuki, master of the 26th generation of Kobido. A truly timeless experience.
- 50 Minutes
- EUR 585
- Parisian Experience
- Feel your energy awaken with this full-body, deep-tissue massage featuring ancient therapeutic techniques, acupressure point stimulation and light stretching. This treatment is ideal to energize and recover from physical exertion or a hectic day of shopping.
- 50 - 80 Minutes
- EUR 220 - 285
- ALAENA® BREATH OF LIFE BY DR. PERES
- This organic face and body ritual is inspired by Tui Na, a therapeutic art of traditional Chinese medicine and acts on the flow of vital energy through the body and mind. This signature treatment releases energy tensions and blockages by applying pressure movements and massage of the muscle tissue. During this treatment, patented active components, rich in essential amino acids and antioxidants, stimulate the production of collagen to accelerate cellular regeneration. Alaena® products and precious gems gently smooth features revealing immediate radiance. Ideal after a long journey and for jet lag.
- 80 - 120 Minutes
- EUR 290 - 390
- THE GEORGE V ESCAPE BY DR. BURGENER SWITZERLAND
- The mythical ‘Le Spa’, at the George V invites you to the heart of Paris to savor an exquisite moment of relaxation in a luxurious setting. Experience the antioxidant quality of caviar, and the latest technologies in anti-aging and enjoy a decadent beauty escape with a chardonnay body scrub followed by a champagne massage and culminating with a facial, combining the anti-oxidant power of gold, chardonnay and green caviar. A tasting of French ‘macarons’ made by our pastry chefs and accompanied by a glass of champagne will conclude this unforgettable Parisian experience.
- 130 Minutes
- EUR 590
In-room treatment +25%
Treatments after 9:00 pm +50%
Treatments between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am +100%
- We recommend booking your treatment in advance. To do so, please email us or call +33 (0) 1 49 52 72 10.
- Our reservation desk is open from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm daily. Treatments are available from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm daily.
- Online booking is available.
- Gift certificates are available at our spa reception.
- Should you wish to cancel or reschedule, please advise us at least 4 hours prior to your appointment in order to avoid a cancellation fee (100%).