Four Seasons is pleased to help you customize an itinerary for your group or party. With lakeside event venues, poolside pampering and exciting off-site excursions, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort is a perfect location for a group escape. To provide a taste of the experience, we have created this sample itinerary. We invite you to contact us to discuss your needs.
Day 1: Welcome to Orlando!
- Arrive at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort and start your stay with lobby patio registration and a relaxing welcome drink. Customize your cocktail – whether they’re mixing up a traditional Spanish sangria or a house bourbon Manhattan, our team of mixologists will exceed your expectations.
- Spend the afternoon getting to know the Resort. Enjoy a detoxifying spa treatment or a quick round of golf, or relax poolside in one of our private cabanas at the Oasis, our adults-only pool.
- Experience a Taste of Four Seasons with a street-food style welcome reception on the King Meadow Lawn. Sample the best of our Resort’s culinary talents in one event, with flavours and concepts provided in easy-to-grab, casual presentations.
Day 2: Discovering Walt Disney World® Resort
- Grab breakfast on the go. Try house-made bombolonis or a sweet potato and egg white panini, along with a latte, from Lickety Split.
- At 7:00 am, enjoy a Private Safari Experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
- Spend the afternoon within the Disney Theme Parks. Choose from Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Epcot®, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
- Smokehouse and bourbon fans, rejoice! Dinner features the best of Chef Gerald’s barbecue. Watch – or lend a hand – while we take chicken and eel off the rotisserie, or brisket and pulled pork from the smoker.
- To complement the meal, our Southern-inspired spirits program features both sweet and acidic cocktails, as well as house-infused bourbons and whiskies.
Day 3: Rest and Relaxation at the Resort
- Start the day with morning yoga on the lawn or a spin class in the studio.
- Complete your healthy start with a soy, quinoa and strawberry smoothie from Ravello’s juice bar.
- Spend the afternoon enjoying the Resort at your own pace. Our many recreational offerings include Explorer Island (rock climbing and the best lazy river in town!), the Spa (delight in a day of rejuvenation), tennis (participate in a tournament, clinic or lesson), golf (experience our Tom Fazio-designed course by playing in a clinic or taking a lesson with our pro) and the Oasis, our adults-only pool (luxuriate in peace).
- Visit Disney Springs® where you can you shop unique brands like Uniqlo, Trophy Room, Zara and Sugarboo & Co while also picking up one-of-a kind Disney finds. Enjoy unique dining experiences at an amazing array of restaurants featuring an unrivaled number of award winning and celebrity chefs, including: Chef Art Smith, Chef Rick Bayless, Chef Masaharu Morimoto, Chef Guy Fieri, Chef Tony Mantuano, Chef José Andrés’ and Chef Wolfgang Puck, all serving mouthwatering delights for meat lovers and vegans alike. Stay a little longer and enjoy the high-flying Cirque du Soleil® show, exhilarating balloon rides and live music all around along with trendy hotspots, cocktails and waterfront retreats.
Day 4: Exploring Central Florida
- Breakfast of Champions! Enjoy a variety of breakfast options, including a savoury menu with smoked salmon sliders on pumpernickel or beef brisket eggs Benedict.
- Or, satisfy your sweet tooth with key lime stuffed brioche French toast or Grand Marnier cheese blitz with vin brulée.
- If you’re feeling traditional, indulge in breakfast favourites such as pancakes, omelettes and grits while dining indoors or out.
- Spend the day exploring all that Orlando has to offer. Options include shopping tours to one of the outlets or Mall at Millenia, scenic Winter Park, Chain of Lakes fishing excursions, a behind the scenes tour of Disney, kayaking with manatees, airboat tours, and cooking classes with Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi.
- Experience “Four Seasons in Wonderland” – we bring the whimsical and fun elements of the Alice in Wonderland characters to your dinner.
- Our staff and attendees embrace the theme with costumes, and the cocktail reception includes signature cocktails served in “pills,” while dinner includes a forest salad and a wild mushroom dessert.