Meals in the Sky
Manhattan is known for taking dining to the next level. So, it should come as no surprise that Four Seasons Hotel New York is taking “elevated service” to new heights with its Meals in the Sky experience – an entirely personalised and decidedly exceptional way to dine.
Guests who reserve one of the Hotel’s Gotham Junior Suites with Terrace or the Central Park Suites with Terrace or Specialty Suites will receive a Meals in the Sky invitation for a private dining experience served as high as 500 feet (152 metres) above Midtown Manhattan.
Enjoy unimagined views of the city's storied skyline as you dine on Chef Johnson's specially crafted five course menu and paired with Four Seasons service. Or, create an entirely personalized dining experience by creating your own menu. Each menu is completely customizable, although the Hotel has prepared suggestions so that guests can maximize their New York experience with an easy decision-making process.
Guests who accept this invitation may opt for the following:
SUNSET CANAPES | Chef's seasonally inspired creation
- Terrine of foie gras | huckleberry coulis | oxtail marmalade | warm hearth bread
- Shaved spring vegetables and local edible flowers | chrysanthemum greens | green vinaigrette
- Crudo of Hamachi | pickled Hammonton blueberries | avocado pearls and caviar
- Chilled green gazpacho | local snap peas and tendrils | fragrant lime cremeux
- Farmhouse smoked tomato pappardelle | baby heirloom tomato confits |ricotta salata
- Gnocchi di sardi | Maine Lobster Bolognese | sea beans and sorrel
- Cacao e pepi | shaved matsutake mushrooms | parmesan essence
- Wagyu hanger steak | whipped onions | polenta hash | foraged mushroom ragout
- Basted red snapper | heirloom carrots escabeche | carrot top salad
- Slow roast organic Bucks County chicken | crushed sweet corn succotash | pickled ramps
- Citrus basted Arctic Char | risotto of English peas | wasabi froth
- “Best End” of Wild Striped Bass | rosemary roasted | pommes dauphinoise and creamed spinach
- Stuffed Chateaubriand of Organic Beef | melted Spiced short ribs | Porcini mashed | broccolini
- Rotisserie Bucks County Chicken | mushroom and herb duxelles | truffled macaroni gratinee
MOONRISE OVER MANHATTAN
- Elderflower gelee | panna cotta layers | pistachio sponge
- White chocolate lime soft centered cake | rose blood orange marmalade
- Chocolate hazelnut mille feuille | gianduja mousseline | gold dust
Meals in the Sky menus are priced from USD 250 per person, plus tax and service charges. A 24 hour advance notice is required. For reservations, please contact the Hotel at +1 (212) 758-5700.