Three Perfect Days in New York
Few cities offer as many options for culture, adventure, shopping and eating as New York. This sample itinerary will help guests make the most of a three-day visit to this world-class city.
Day One – Midtown and Central Park
- Head down Fifth Avenue to Rockefeller Center, and experience the exhilarating joy of unobstructed 360-degree views from the Top of The Rock Observation Deck.
- Back on solid ground, head north to Central Park and explore the Central Park Zoo, the Conservatory Garden or the Delacorte Theater.
- On your way back to the Hotel, stop at the renowned Apple Store on 5th Avenue and 58th Street.
Day Two – Join the culture club
- Stroll along Museum Mile, a lovely stretch of Fifth Avenue chock full of museums and other fine art institutions.
- The grande dame of them all is the Metropolitan Museum of Art at 82nd Street – stop in for an afternoon of culture.
- Head back to the Hotel to freshen up in your guest room before an evening of gastronomical delights. The world is your oyster when dining in New York City. Having trouble deciding? Let our concierge assist you.
Day Three – Shop till you drop
- On your last day, treat yourself to an afternoon perusing the city’s most elegant shops.
- Just steps from the Hotel, Madison and Fifth Avenues are home to many world-famous stores, including Barney’s, Louis Vuitton, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bulgari, Tiffany & Co., Christian Dior, Prada, Turnbull & Asser and many other couture designers.
- After a day on your feet, revive your spirit and relax in the welcoming comfort of the Spa.