Wrapped in our highest views of the city and sea, this 32nd-floor suite is designed to impress and inspire. Lavish living and dining areas are enhanced by a bar and kitchenette, as well as a private study and a grand master suite. Available with up to three bedrooms.
One king bed, One rollaway bed or one crib on request
3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children (one child must be under the age of 5 years old)
- 310 m2 (3,336 sq.ft.)
- 32nd floor
Spectacular master ensuite, including two vanity sinks, separate shower and deep soaking tub beside the window, plus guest powder room
Arabian Sea, city skyline and Mahalaxmi Racecourse
Contemporary design, enriched with timber flooring, hand-tufted rugs, wood furnishings and modern artwork
- Living room seating eight, including bar and dining table for eight
- Kitchenette with service entrance
- Private study with mahogany desk
- Master suite with two walk-in closets
- Complimentary breakfast for two each morning
- Complimentary two-way airport transfers
- Complimentary garment-pressing service for up to four pieces every day, per person (Non-cumulative)
- Work of art
Revel in timber flooring, beautiful hand-tufted rugs that frame silver accents and modern artwork.
- Additional privileges
Enjoy complimentary return transfers, daily breakfast and premium internet.