Steps from the Kremlin and Red Square in Moscow's historic heart, Old World glamour gets a contemporary spin at Four Seasons Hotel Moscow. Discover a bold reimagining of the legendary 1930s-era Hotel Moskva at our modern replica that puts destination dining and decadent spa treatments in the spotlight.
- Royal South Suite
Raise a glass to breathtaking views of Red Square and the Kremlin from your terrace, or sit down to a private dinner in your dining room. Our seventh-floor suite is ideal for upscale entertaining.Details
- Deluxe Room
Among the largest guest rooms in Moscow, these upper-floor urban sanctuaries feature spacious marble bathrooms and walk-in closets.Details
- Grand Premier Room
Unwind in your living area (or on your balcony, available in select rooms) as you overlook Moscow's Alexandrovsky Gardens and Manezhnaya Square.Details
- Deluxe Suite
Hold meetings in the living area, invite guests to dinner or soak up iconic Moscow views in these sleek suites ideal for longer stays.Details
- Presidential Suite
Make yourself at home in these apartment-style suites, offering expansive views of Red Square and its neighbouring landmarks.Details
- offer valid for: May 14 2021 – May 7 2022
- Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance
- Festive décor in your room
- A welcome amenity featuring a sweet delicacy and sparkling wine
- In-room breakfast for two
- Late check-out until 4:00 pm (subject to availability)
- Overnight parking for one car
- A photoshoot in the Hotel's lobby with your photographer (the services of a photographer are not included and reservations are required; please contact the Hotel in advance of your arrival)
Pair your massage or facial with a dip in our glass-enclosed pool, adjoining the Spa.
Let us pamper you with a decadent, green caviar facial or a 24-karat gold scrub at Moscow’s largest spa.
- A personal tour of the Kremlin
Follow in the footsteps of Russian tsars, emperors and presidents on a private tour of Moscow's Grand Kremlin Palace.
- Local Gems That Can’t Be Missed
Insiders from Four Seasons Hotel Moscow share their favourite spots to eat, drink and play around the Hotel.Details
- Unpacking List
It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our Hotel Manager’s six sensory “souvenirs.”Details
See More of Russia
What do you imagine when you think about Russia? Beautiful palaces and the historical heritage of imperial St. Petersburg, or contemporary and vibrant Moscow, which always has something to amuse you ? Enjoy the very best of Russia with our two uniquely different yet complementary properties.