Let us guide you to Milan's greatest treasures for some unforgettable family moments. Some of the world's best shopping, eating and sightseeing will make you and the little ones wish you never had to leave.
With its exclusive and strategic location, Four Seasons Hotel Milan is the perfect stop at the end of the day.
Family in the city itinerary
To customise this itinerary to your family's unique interests, call or visit the Concierge, who would be delighted to help you plan your daily activities.
Personalised amenities await you in your spacious room. Take a moment to get settled and relax before embarking on an unforgettable trip.
Day One - Take in the scenery like a local
Today is a day for wandering. You'll visit a century-old castle, small bakeries, street markets and ice cream parlors.
- Start your first day by enjoying a healthy breakfast at La Veranda overlooking the tranquil main courtyard.
- Have the Concierge arrange a private car to drop you at the Sforzesco Castle, dating all the way back to the Renaissance.
- The little ones' imaginations will carry them away while you admire the great works of art and beautiful greenery all around.
- Stroll through Parco Sempione and let yourself linger in the sun while the kids explore their surroundings.
- Wander over to Brera, an artistic and old-bohemian neighbourhood nearby.
- Marvel at the small bread shops, pizzerias, gelaterias and visit street markets and unexpected stores offering unique finds.
- Once you've worked up an appetite, stop at one of the many neighbourhood cafés and restaurants.
- Introduce the children to Italian fine arts at the Pinacoteca di Brera, which houses masterpieces dating back to the 13th century and is sure to impress all ages.
- Return to the Hotel for an aperitivo in what used to be a 15th century church detailed with stone columns and frescoes.
- Have the Concierge arrange for a babysitter to look after your children, order dinner for them from our kids’ menu, and put on a movie.
- Meanwhile, ask the Concierge to reserve the best seats in the house for a unique opera or ballet at Teatro alla Scala.
- Before the performance, indulge in a light supper at one of the many exquisite restaurants near the theatre – the Concierge would be happy to make a recommendation.
Day Two - Take in views and picture-perfect scenery
A trip to Como Lake will be a one-of-a-kind experience for the entire family.
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in bed with your family, ordered through In-Room Dining.
- Have the Concierge arranging a private transfer for you and your family to Como.
- On the 50-minute ride, plan which of the many lakeside villages you will visit on your day trip.
- Once you've arrived at the town's historical center, order cappuccinos for yourselves and freshly squeezed fruit juice for the kids before heading out to the lake.
- Board on one of the steamships that wander around the lake and take in the views – the younger ones will be amused by the hustle and bustle on the water as ships and row boats jostle for space.
- Hop off at one of the many small lakeside villages and embrace the green scenery and the pure mountain air on a sunny piazza.
- At lunchtime, sit down at a trattoria to savour Italian dishes and delightful views.
- Travel through narrow streets and up steep steps among historic buildings and curated gardens.
- Once you've had enough adventure, hop on the boat and head back to Como, where your Four Seasons driver awaits, ready to take you back to the Hotel.
- Back at base camp, have a Mediterranean dinner at La Veranda and relax in the magical atmosphere after a long day.
Day Three - Cultural spree
Take advantage of the Four Seasons Hotel Milano's location and visit important cultural landmarks just steps away.
- Order breakfast from our extensive In-Room Dining menu and enjoy the first meal of the day in the privacy of your room.
- Walk to Piazza Duomo in the cool freshness of the morning and take a look around at one of the meeting points of young Milano.
- Admire the beauty of one of the world's largest cathedrals and do not leave without climbing to the roof for unparalleled views of the city.
- Return to ground floor and walk to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, the oldest shopping galleria in the world.
- You’ll have worked up an appetite by now, so stop for panzerotti and ice-cream in the Duomo area.
- Have your driver pick you up and go see da Vinci's famous Last Supper, booked exclusively through our Concierge.
- Take this opportunity to teach the little ones something about the creator of the first flying machines.
- Enjoy the sunset from one of Milano's many trattorias and wind down sipping a cocktail before settling down for dinner in the area.