Directions & Maps
Directions from Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Hotel's suggested route.
|Travel time||30 minutes|
|Distance||17 miles (10 kilometres)|
- Exit the airport and turn right onto Circuito Interior
- Exit Circuito Interior and turn left onto Rio Mississippi
- Cross Avenida Paseo de la Reforma and continue straight along Sevilla Street
- Turn right onto Hamburgo Street
- Turn right onto Burdeos Street
- The Hotel is on the left, on the corner of Burdeos Street and Avenida Paseo de la Reforma
Limousine and taxi service is available for an applicable fee and can be arranged through the Concierge.
Airlines serving Benito Juárez International Airport include Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromar, Aeroméxico, Air Canada, Air France, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Aviacsa, Avianca, Copa, Air Cubana, Delta Airlines, Iberia, KLM, Lacsa, Lan Chile, Lan Peru, Lufthansa, United Airlines, US Airways, Magnicharter and Taca Airlines.
Several major rental car firms operate at the airport; taxis, buses and limousines are also available.
Services provided by the Hotel
For guest transportation, the Hotel provides a fleet of 50 or more private, late-model automobiles driven by bilingual, bonded chauffeurs. Transportation fees may be billed to the guest's account. Please note that additional taxes and service charges apply.
Time and distance to city centre
15 minutes/5 kilometres/3 miles
Time and distance to shopping
- Zona Rosa: 5 minutes/2 kilometres/1.2 miles
- Zona Polanco: 15 minutes/5 kilometres/3 miles
- Santa Fe: 30 minutes/13 kilometres/8 miles
Time and distance to financial district
Zona Polanco: 15 minutes/5 kilometres/3 miles