Ocean-View Prime Two-Bedroom Suite
With cleanly designed interiors and views spanning the ocean and the Resort’s formal sculpture garden and reflecting pools, these large, versatile one- or two-bedroom suites perfectly combine form and function for an enhanced the guest experience. A multipurpose table, for instance, can be used for dining or as a work station, and a dresser is integrated into the nook area adjacent to the master bathroom to free up space in the main room and hold garments in the most convenient place for changing.
We're sorry, Maui does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (808) 874-8000 for assistance.
On-Site Reservation Specialists
Call toll-free +1 (800) 334-6284 (or +1 (808) 874-8000 for callers outside of North America) to reserve your stay. Maui-based agents offer local insights and ensure special needs and preferences are accommodated.
Why You'll Love It
- The largest hotel suites on Maui
- Living room with dining area gives extra space for entertaining guests or relaxing with family
- Also available with two bedrooms
- Decorated with original art from our award-winning collection
- Two bathrooms – convenient for guests sleeping on the sofabed
- Enjoy Maui’s famous climate on our oversized private lanais
- Furnished with a comfortable daybed and chair
- Up-close, lower-level views of the Resort’s magnificent gardens
24-Hour Concierge Assistance
- On-site team of expert concierges, available to customise your stay
- Assistance with every request – from ziplining to surfing lessons
- Preferences from previous visits are noted and ready to welcome you again
The spacious one-bedroom suite can be configured as a two-bedroom suite with the addition of a connecting room.
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Babysitting services
Families can be accommodated in luxury suites and, in some cases, through connecting standard guest rooms. Most hotel rooms and suites offer an optional, full-sized sofabed in the living area. In accordance with Hawaii state law, Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea offers a smoke-free stay. Please note that smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, on guest room patios or terraces and in restaurants, lounges, pools and other public areas. For your convenience, there are designated smoking areas.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our comfortably furnished Aloha Suite, complete with televisions and shower facilities, available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card upon booking. A
two-night room and tax deposit, representing the first and last nights of
the stay, will be billed to the credit card at time of booking. Cancellations for a room reservation must be received 21 days prior to the expected day of arrival (30 days for specialty suites). If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will retain the full deposit. Shortening the dates of stay within the cancellation period will result in a one-night penalty. If the departure date changes, resulting in a shortening of the guest's stay, the one-night penalty applies to the last night's deposit. Any material changes requested within the cancellation period are subject to approval by the resort. For further details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
Smoke-free hotel In compliance with Hawaii state law, we are a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is prohibited in guest rooms, guest room lanais, and public areas such as restaurants, lounges, pool deck and lawns. We appreciate your cooperation. Designated smoking areas are available throughout the property.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover Card, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
always complimentary for all rooms and suites
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Exclusive bath amenities by LATHER
- Choice of down or hypo-allergenic pillows and duvet
- Variety of daily programs
- Basic wireless Internet access
- Multi-device charger
- Flat-screen TV with full cable access and DVD player
- 58 cabanas across the Resort
- Outrigger canoe paddling program, weekdays
- Transportation to all destinations in Wailea
- Kids For All Seasons day camp
- Snorkel gear
- 24-hour access to cardio and fitness centre
- Twice-daily housekeeping with evening turndown service
- Welcome amenity
- Daily newspaper
- Tea/coffee maker
- Two bottles of water daily in refrigerator