- Minimum Stay
- 6 nights
- Three nights at Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa and three nights at Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru
- Return shared seaplane transfers between Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa and Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru via Trans Maldivian Airways for two guests
- Daily breakfast at the Resort restaurant for two guests (applies at both resorts)
- A total of six consecutive nights is required (three nights at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa and three nights at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru).
- Guests may begin their stay at either destination.
- Speedboat transfer between Velana International Airport and Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa is bookable at an additional fee.
- If more than two guests are staying in one room, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.