Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of life, focuses on the three main aspects of health: diet, exercise and sleep. During each immersion, the Resort’s two ayurvedic physicians work with their yogi, nature’s pharmacy and the island’s exceptional team of therapists and chefs to guide each guest along their own transformational path to ultimate wellness. For two weeks, immerse yourself in ayurveda in the remote, natural wilderness of Landaa Giraavaru. Guests participating in the 14-day immersion can also opt to have elements of panchakarma – ayurvedic cleansing – woven into their personalized program, or have the program designed to address specific ailments or to work towards optimal body weight.
- Valid from
- Apr 24 2019 – Dec 20 2019
- Minimum Stay
- 14 nights
- Round-trip airport transfers for two guests by seaplane between the airport and Landaa Giraavaru
- 14 nights’ accommodation in an Oceanfront Bungalow with Pool
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding beverages)
- Initial consultation and nine meetings with ayurvedic physicians
- Six private yoga classes
- Dosha-specific cookery class
- Elakkizhi and navarakkizhi (herbal bundles) preparation classes
- Daily morning yoga and evening meditation
- 14 spa treatments (75–150 minutes daily)
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavillion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.