- Minimum Stay
- 21 nights
- 21 nights’ accommodation
- Round-trip shared seaplane transfers between the Velana International Airport and Four Seasons Resort Landaa Giraavaru via Trans Maldivian Airways (this seaplane transfer mode may involve one short stop en route)
- All meals customized by an ayurvedic physician (meals and beverages outside of recommended intake will be chargeable)
- Initial consultation and regular follow-up meetings with the ayurvedic physician
- 19 spa treatments (75–120 minutes each)
- 18 private yoga sessions
- Up to three panchakarma procedures
- Dosha-specific cookery classes
- Elakkizhi (herbal bundles) preparation class
- Guests must be over the age of 18 to receive this treatment.
- A mandatory pre-arrival consultation with the ayurvedic physician must take place once the booking is confirmed.
- For Panchakarma programs, guests are required to follow the diet plan, which is specially designed for an effective and safe detox.
- Offer inclusions are based on a 21-night stay; additional nights will be on a bed and breakfast basis.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available for an additional charge.
Please note that rooms highlighted as Best Rate may or may not include Accessible Rooms.