Maximize beachside escapism in our two-storey estate, flanked by its own 80-metre (262-foot) beach. Breathe in unobstructed Biosphere Reserve beauty from a waterfall-linked two-tier pool, Stargazing Lounge and wall-free indoor-outdoor living spaces, served by a personal attendant.
Two king beds and two twin beds, Three sofabeds as well as one crib per room
9 guests, including up to 8 children
- 800 m2 (8,611 sq. ft.) plus 2,000 m2 (21,528 sq. ft.) of outdoor space
- Southeastern side of the island
Three full bathrooms, plus one powder room and two outdoor garden showers
South, facing the Lagoon & Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere
- 80-metre (262.5-foot) private beach
- 20-metre (65.6-foot) lap pool with sprawling sun deck and waterfall feature
- Al fresco living and dining pavilion
- Full kitchen
- Personal attendant staff
Child refers to guests 12 years of age and under.
- Two-Tier Swimming
Choose from the 25-metre (82-foot), beachfront pool or the second-floor plunge pool, which cascades down a dramatic wall of water into the main pool below.
- Your own private beach
Recline on your private, 80-metre (262-foot) stretch of white-sand beach – walled for additional privacy – that gently slopes into the pristine, turquoise lagoon.