- Round-trip transfers for two guests by speedboat between the airport and Kuda Huraa
- Six tank dives per couple, per stay, with full equipment
- One house reef orientation dive for two guests
- Daily breakfast in Café Huraa for two guests
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit in your bungalow or pavilion upon arrival
- Offer inclusions apply for only the first four nights of your stay. Additional nights are inclusive of breakfast only.
- Offer is based on double occupancy.
- When reserving this offer online, please book your entire stay, including additional night(s). While the online reservation will show the full cost for all nights, the Resort will adjust the total at check-out.
Conditions for Divers
- Participants in dive excursions are required to present their dive certification card and log book.
- Divers require medical clearance; our in-house doctor is available for medical screenings.
- A 24-hour no-dive policy is observed for passengers who intend to travel by air (including seaplane transfer).
- Full equipment consists of tank, weights, belt, fins, mask, snorkel, wetsuit, BCD, regulator with alternative air source, pressure gauge and depth gauge.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available at an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.