- Floating Spa
Meet our resident spa therapist on the upper deck’s private-treatment area for a restorative and deeply relaxing, Indian-herbal-oil massage, or indulge in a refreshing, sun-soothing body wrap on the shores of a secluded beach.
Visit rarely surfed breaks in the Outer Atolls, accompanied by two expert guides on one of our 7- or 10-day Tropicsurf Surfaris, which set sail during July and August when surf conditions are at their peak.Details
- Water Sports
Looking for an adrenaline rush? Take to the waves with waterskiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, fun tubes, kayaking and a variety of non-diving activities, all available on request.
Venture out on our dhoni (a traditional Maldivian fishing boat) for some bottom-line fishing, or meet us at the back of the Explorer for handline fishing off the vessel as the sun begins to sink below the horizon each evening.
- Local Island Excursions
Visit remote villages to immerse yourself in unique cultures, spend the day cast away on a secluded sandbank, set out on snorkelling tour with our marine biologist, or play a rousing game of football or rugby on an uninhabited island – when you travel with us, the Baa Atoll is your playground.
- 2 bars
- Al-Fresco Dining
- Onboard PADI 5-Star Dive Centre
- Sundeck with massage area
Even though we don’t know each other when you board, after we snorkel, dive and visit the islands, we become close friends – it’s my favourite thing about the Four Seasons Explorer experience.Abdul "Abo" Latheef Cruise Director
- On-board Marine Biologist
- Dhoni boat for fishing or diving
- Seaplane and speedboat transfers
- Organized diving and recreational activities
The Maldives is renowned for its abundance of fish life, warm pristine waters and close encounters with manta rays and whale sharks. Hone your underwater skills with our certified instructors as you explore some of the most mesmerizing dive sites in the world.Details
More Diving Amenities
- Multilingual dive staff and experienced crew
- Marine Biologist
- Custom-designed dive dhoni
- Full equipment for all on-board guests
- Sea Marshall personal locator radio beacon
- Maximum, 6:1-guest-to dive-guide ratio
- Coffee, tea and post-dive refreshments
- Underwater photography and videography
- Standard Wi-Fi
- Fresh fruit upon arrival
- Evening ice delivery
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request