From July 1 to October 31, 2021, follow the Maldivian mantas – and their whale shark friends – through the plankton-rich waters of Baa, Rasdhoo, North and South Ari Atolls on ‘Summer of Mantas’ cruises, embarking and disembarking from Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru. From November 1, 2021 to May 1, 2022, cruise between Four Seasons Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru on ‘Winter of Wonders’ itineraries, taking in marine marvels from the coral ceilings of Fares Caves to the cargo hull of the Machafushi Wreck.
Itineraries by Season
Arrival & Departure Information
All transfers are included in cruise rates. Please enquire with our Reservations team for details.
Summer of Mantas
- Three-night cruise
- Embark Monday at 2:30 pm at Landaa Giraavaru Disembark Thursday at 9:30 am at Landaa Giraavaru
- Four-night cruise
- Embark Thursday at 11.30 am at Landaa Giraavaru Disembark Monday at 9:30 am at Landaa Giraavaru
- Seven-night cruise
- Embark Monday at 2:30 pm at Landaa Giraavaru Disembark next Monday at 9:30 am at Landaa Giraavaru
Winter of Wonders
- THREE-NIGHT CRUISE
- Embark Monday at 2:30 pm at Kuda Huraa Disembark Thursday at 9:30 am at Landaa Giraavaru
- FOUR-NIGHT CRUISE
- Embark Thursday at 11:30 am at Landaa Giraavaru Disembark Monday at 9:30 am at Kuda Huraa
- SEVEN-NIGHT CRUISE
- Embark Monday at 2:30 pm at Kuda Huraa Disembark next Monday at 9:30 am at Kuda Huraa
Need to Know
- Entry Requirements
- A valid passport and return air ticket are required for admission to the Maldives. Please enquire about the latest travel restrictions. Alcohol and religious iconography will be confiscated at the airport.
- Four Seasons Explorer accommodates guests eight years of age and older.
- Meet & Greet
- Four Seasons representatives meet all guests upon arrival at Velana International Airport and escort them to a waiting speedboat (for the 25-minute ride to Kuda Huraa) or the Four Seasons Seaplane Lounge (prior to the 35- to 45-minute flight to Landaa Giraavaru). If you’d like to include a stay at one of these sister properties, please contact us for more details.
- International Arrivals
- Prior to embarkation, we recommend staying a night at one of our Resorts. Please contact our Reservations Department to discuss your needs.
- Deck Plan
- Four Seasons Explorer is a 39-metre (129-foot) catamaran that cruises at an average speed of 14 knots. Purpose-designed and built by Image Marine in Henderson, Western Australia, three spacious decks include: the recreation, dive and accommodation deck; main deck with bar, restaurant (with indoor and outdoor dining), lounge and library; and top terrace with massage corner.