A Typical Day on Four Seasons Explorer
Guests can select three-, four- and seven-day island cruises or private, customised charters. Each includes visits to numerous sites, pre-selected for their unique diving, snorkelling, surfing or on-shore recreation potential.
Along the journey, guests can dive in secluded, virgin sites – snorkel or play in turquoise waters teeming with neon-coloured sealife; enjoy amazing lunch breaks or dinner celebrations on private, white-sand beaches; relax like Robinson Crusoe in the shade of a coconut palm; or indulge in an on- or off-board massage – daily, if you wish.
A typical day on Four Seasons Explorer
An adventure at sea aboard Four Seasons Explorer is guaranteed to create a memorable getaway.
- Start the day with an optional sunrise dive.
- Enjoy a fresh breakfast served on board.
- After breakfast, prepare for the morning two-tank dive, which will be spent exploring a vibrant thila and an overhang full of soft corals.
- Those who aren't diving can snorkel with the marine biologist or soak up the sun on board.
- Enjoy views of sparkling water and distant islands as you eat lunch on board.
- After lunch, set anchor at a virgin island and explore to your heart's content.
- Divers can join the pelagics on a channel dive.
- Non-diving explorers can waterski or fun-tube in the lagoon.
- After all that activity, finish off the afternoon with a relaxing massage on the beach.
- Just in time to enjoy the glorious sunset at sea, take off on a fishing trip aboard a local dhoni boat.
- Upon returning to Four Seasons Explorer, sip cocktails on the upper deck before setting anchor and savouring a barbecue dinner on a beautiful sandbank.
- Review video highlights of the day with after-dinner drinks in the lounge.