Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip® offers privileged access to an elegant and refined world defined by elite entertainment, high-end shopping, world-class dining and the Four Seasons style of indulgent pampering. The following is a sample family itinerary. Feel free to call or visit the Concierge if you’d like an itinerary customized to suit your family’s interests.
Kids receive a special age-appropriate welcome amenity and a toy upon arrival to cheer them up after their long flight.
Day 1 – Relax at the hotel
Take today to unwind after your flight and enjoy the Hotel's services and amenities.
- Start the day with a leisurely family breakfast at Belcanção.
- Ask the Concierge to organize a babysitter for your children while you take the morning off.
- Recover from your jetlag with a relaxing massage at the Four Seasons Spa.
- Next, get invigorated with a workout at the Four Seasons Fitness Centre.
- Pick up the children and take a stroll through the garden and pool area.
- Next, visit The Shoppes at Four Seasons and the Grand Canal Shoppes at Venetian Macao, conveniently joined to the Hotel by a covered walkway.
- Attend a welcome cocktail reception in the lobby.
- Enjoy a casual family dinner at Windows, a delightful restaurant that combines the flavours of the world.
Day 2 – World heritage tour
Visit the stunning historic destinations of Macau.
- For a fun start to the day, enjoy breakfast in bed with your family, ordered from In-Room Dining.
- After breakfast, take the Macau Highlights Tour and see the best of Macau.
- You’ll visit Leal Senado Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Kum Lam Statue, Nam Van Lake and the Macau Tower.
- Back at the Hotel, visit Splash for a relaxing lunch or snack.
- Have dinner at Belcanção, where you’ll experience innovative international buffet at its finest.
- After dinner, catch the spectacular extravaganza show at The House of Dancing Water, just a 10 minutes walk from the Hotel.
Day 3 – Explore the silent side of Macau
Enjoy a leisure day in Coloane and Taipa.
- Wake up early to visit the island of Coloane.
- Once you’ve arrived, enjoy a world-famous Portuguese egg tart for breakfast.
- Stroll through old Taipa Town along Rua do Cunha.
- As lunchtime rolls around, take your pick from a variety of local Chinese, Portuguese or Macanese cuisine in the area.
- Return to the Hotel area to enjoy a leisurely round of golf at the Caesars Golf Club, just a three-minute drive from the Hotel.
- Enjoy an elegant dinner at Zi Yat Heen, the Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant.