Los Angeles is a vast city of neighbourhoods, each with a distinct personality and unique possibilities. We’ll show your group an insider’s view of L.A. with our selection of intriguing activities – ranging from ultra-exclusive shopping to laid-back days on the beach. Every activity may be customized to your guests’ specific interests.
DAY ONE – Beverly Hills and West Hollywood
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast at Culina Restaurant. Try one of our wellness menu items, such as the acai bowl or a customized juice blend.
- Head off property to experience world-class shopping in Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Explore designer shops on Rodeo Drive and Melrose Place.
- Before leaving Melrose Place, enjoy a delicious meal at L.A. restaurant hotspots, such as Terrine or Gracias Madre.
- Visit the Grove L.A. to discover the iconic Original Farmer’s Market.
- Return to the Hotel to finish the day in relaxation. Facials, massages, energy healing treatments and manicures are all available at The Spa. Relax in the pool or recharge in one of the private poolside cabanas.
- Spend a memorable dinner watching the sunset with an evening under the stars. Surrounded by palm trees, the pool area makes an exceptional outdoor option for a group dinner.
- Enjoy watching a film in our exclusive private screening room with special Italian small plates and snacks prepared by our Chef de Cuisine.
DAY TWO – Hollywood
- Begin the day with a private morning yoga class on the Hotel’s rooftop helipad.
- Breakfast at our Culina, Modern Italian restaurant: Pick a classic sweet or savoury menu item, or try our energy wellness shot to get you through a long day of sightseeing.
- Visit Hollywood landmarks such as the Hollywood sign, TCL Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Go on a behind-the-scenes VIP tour of a television studio or Paramount movie lot.
- Private dinner at Lombardi House: an exclusive event space that brings Hollywood history and glamour to your private gathering. Catering is offered by celebrity chef, Wolfgang Puck.
- As a grand finale, step out for a show at the Pantages Theatre, built in 1930, featuring a line-up of touring Broadway productions.
- During summer months, attend a live performance at the open-air Hollywood Bowl, a quintessential L.A tradition since 1922.
Day Three – Los Angeles and Downtown
- Visit LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art), home of the Urban Lights Exhibit and home to more than 150,000 works.
- Explore Downtown L.A.’s Grand Central Market. Open since 1917, the market celebrates all the cuisines and cultures of Los Angeles.
- Visit other hotspots, such as the Broad Museum, Walt Disney Concert Hall, LA Live, the Staples Center and the Grammy Museum.
- Enjoy a private, after-hours tour and dinner at the Petersen Auto Museum, where you’ll experience priceless collections of automobiles from around the world.
Day Four – Santa Monica and Malibu
- Shop and dine at the Santa Monica Promenade, just a few blocks away from the beach.
- Explore the 64 acres of lush gardens at the Getty Villa in Malibu.
- Rent the Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyard for a wine-tasting experience you’ll never forget
- Watch an unforgettable sunset at the classic Malibu home, the Adamson House.
- Celebrate the final evening together by dining oceanfront at the acclaimed, celebrity-favoured Malibu restaurant, Nobu.