in L.A. Itinerary
We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome here at Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, with an exciting amenity upon arrival.
DAY ONE – Explore the East Side
- Start with a leisurely breakfast at our Culina, Modern Italian restaurant on the outdoor patio.
- Take a dip in the pool and catch some rays on our tropically landscaped terrace with elevated views of the city.
- End the morning relaxing at The Spa with suitable treatments for the whole family to enjoy.
- Take the kids to the Petersen Auto Museum where they’ll enjoy over 25 exhibits of the world’s coolest cars.
- For lunch, enjoy High Tea at American Girl Place located at The Grove.
- Head to the world’s most famous fossil locality, the La Brea Tar Pits, where they’ll get to explore Ice age fossils 10,000-40,000 years old.
- Explore the many exhibits at the Griffith Observatory, including the Samuel Oschin Planterium, the Public Telescopes and once-a-month star parties.
- On your way back home, grab dinner at one of the many restaurants in Hollywood. Our Concierge team will be happy to provide recommendations based on your family’s tastes.
DAY TWO – The Best of the West
- Enjoy breakfast in bed through In-Room Dining.
- Start the day with surf lessons in Venice Beach. Our Concierge team will be happy to arrange it.
- Explore the Venice Beach Boardwalk. The kids will be sure to enjoy it with street performers, bodybuilders and a skate park.
- Head to the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica for a shopping excursion with the family.
- Grab lunch at one of the many restaurants along the Santa Monica Promenade.
- Continue with a fun Segway Tour of Santa Monica to explore the city’s beach and family-friendly pier, with rides and games overlooking the ocean.
- You can’t leave the city without seeing a beautiful sunset. Head north to Malibu and stop at any of the oceanfront restaurants for dinner and an amazing view.
- Return to the Hotel to relax and indulge in dessert through In-Room Dining.
Day Three – Universal Studios Hollywood
- Enjoy breakfast at either our Culina, Modern Italian restaurant or in your room through In-Room Dining.
- Spend the entire afternoon at Universal Studios exploring the new Harry Potter World, or see first-hand how movies and television shows are made with a VIP backlot tour.
- Savour your last moments at the Hotel and enjoy an amazing Italian meal by Chef Denis Dello Stritto at Culina.