Arrive at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills with a special welcome amenity for you and your loved one.
DAY ONE – Relax in Luxury
- Indulge in a delicious breakfast from the comfort of your room with our In-Room Dining experience.
- Pamper yourselves with a couple's massage at The Spa at Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills in one of our poolside cabanas.
- Enjoy our beautiful pool with views of Los Angeles and a tropically landscaped terrace.
- Lunch is offered from the adjoining Cabana Restaurant, and pool attendants are always nearby to offer complimentary refreshments.
- End your first day in Los Angeles with a delicious Italian dinner at our Culina, Modern Italian Restaurant, named one of the best restaurants for outdoor dining by Zagat and one of LA’s best by Esquire Magazine.
DAY TWO – Explore the East and West Side
- Wake up and start your day with a healthy breakfast at Vinoteca Espresso.
- Experience world-class shopping in Beverly Hills, one of the world’s most iconic destinations for shopping.
- Next, explore the city with a private tour of Los Angeles with Glitterati tours booked by our Concierge team. Whether it's celebrity homes, arts and culture or historic landmarks, these tours are an unforgettable experience.
- Head to Sunset Ranch in Hollywood and enjoy a romantic horseback riding tour to the infamous Hollywood sign.
- Consult our Concierge to find the most romantic restaurants to visit for dinner. From French Cuisine to the hottest new spots, they’ll organize the perfect night out on the town.
- During summer months, catch a concert at one of L.A.’s outdoor venues, such as the Hollywood Bowl or the Greek Theatre.
Day THREE – "Seas" the Day
- Start your last day with breakfast in Santa Monica or Venice Beach. Our Concierge team will be happy to provide recommendations in the area.
- Next, head north to relax in a private cabana at Paradise Cove in Malibu while surf watching.
- Enjoy a romantic picnic lunch at Malibu Wines.
- Join a Wine Safari tour and explore a 1,000 acre vineyard and ranch. Stop in scenic locales for delicious wine pairings and get up close and personal with zebras, camels and other exotic animals.
- Head north to El Matador State Beach and watch a picturesque sunset.
- Sip cocktails and enjoy a romantic dinner at one of Malibu’s oceanfront seafood restaurants.
- Return to the Hotel and savour your last night, indulging in dessert through In-Room Dining.