An Exclusive Frieze Experienceat Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is delighted to announce that it has been named the official hotel partner of Frieze’s gallery at No. 9 Cork Street, the world’s leading platform for modern and contemporary art for scholars, connoisseurs, collectors and the general public alike.
FRIEZE VIP DaysThe partnership between our Hotel and Frieze’s gallery, No. 9 Cork Street, will begin this October to coincide with Frieze Art Fairs – Frieze London and Frieze Masters. To celebrate the occasion, we’ll be welcoming art collectors from around the world. Four Seasons Specialty Suite guests will have the opportunity to receive complimentary tickets to the Fair’s VIP days – with access that offers exclusive viewings, allowing entrance at times that are not open to the public.
Private Viewings at No. 9 Cork StreetThe partnership with No. 9 Cork Street will continue year round, offering our hotel guests exclusive art viewing experiences, including access to private tours with the gallery’s director, Selvi May Akyildiz, and exclusive invitations to private-view events throughout the year.
Four Seasons suite guests will have access to private viewings of these events:
- October 6 : Kasmin Gallery, Blank Projects, Wilding Cran Gallery
- October 27: Pop-up of Ulysses de Santi (Modern Brazilian Design)
- November 10: Various Small Fires, Ross-Sutton Gallery, OSL Contemporary
- December 1: Barakat Contemporary
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Jan 1 2023 – May 31 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- GBP 300 Spa credit per room, per stay, towards treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures (excludes retail products)