Rising atop one of Lisbon’s seven hills and across from Eduardo VII Park, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon offers a generous range of both indoor and outdoor spaces for car display. Perfectly positioned for coastline, countryside and urban drive routes, the Hotel is an impressive venue for a car launch event, accommodating up to 750 guests within the Hotel and 1,000 guests outdoors.
Vehicle Accessible Venues
Number of cars than can be showcased
Event Guest Parking Spaces
Advantages of Our Location
PROXIMITY AND CONVENIENCE
The hotel is just 20 minutes from Portela de Sacavem Airport, the largest airport in Portugal making it an ideal starting point to explore test drive routes that cover urban, coastal and winding rural roads through the Portuguese countryside. And with the mildest climate in Europe, Lisbon enjoys a cool Atlantic breeze and long hours of sunshine.
Looking for coastal vistas? Or hoping to wind through wine country? Our knowledgeable and friendly concierge staff is ready with suggested driving routes, and can arrange for catered meals along the way.
ONE-OF-A-KIND EVENT SPACES
The beautiful hotel garden overlooks the Eduardo VII park and neighbours the Pessoa I room. Perfect for hosting large groups, it can be used to display up to eight vehicles.
EXCLUSIVES AND BUYOUTS
Take over the entire property for your automotive event. Your group will enjoy complete privacy, total access to amenities and services, and unlimited opportunities to wow your guests.
- 27 event spaces
- 9 vehicle-accessible event spaces
- 100 car capacity to showcase on property
- 25 outdoor event parking spaces
- 75 covered event parking spaces
- 282 guest accommodations
Airports & Transportation
- 20 minutes from Portela de Sacavem Airport
- Accessible by helicopter
Parking, Valet & Services
- Full valet service available to your guests
- Shuttle to and from off-site test drive locations
- On-site check-in and check-out
- Car wash available on call
- 24-hour staffed security department
- Video surveillance
- Gated parking
- 3 fuel stations within .6 miles (1 km) of the property