Couples' Escape Itinerary
Experience the thrill and excitement of Las Vegas with the one you love. Walk the strip and choose from countless food and entertainment options, all within walking distance of the Hotel.
Day 1 – Pool and Party
Enjoy direct access to Las Vegas’ white-hot entertainment and nightlife. Spend the day relaxing poolside. You’ll need to rest up for an evening on the glittering Las Vegas strip!
- After a romantic breakfast at Veranda restaurant or in the privacy of your guest room, visit the Hotel pool. Let our pool attendants pamper you with frozen fruit, Popsicles and an Evian spritz.
- Enjoy couple’s foot massages in comfortable lounge chairs.
- When the sun sets on the Las Vegas strip, jump-start your evening with small plates and cocktails on the outdoor terrace of PRESS, the Hotel’s new bar.
- Next, discover Las Vegas’ legendary nightlife at Light, the strip’s newest nightclub conceived by Cirque du Soleil. You won’t need a cab – it’s located inside the adjacent Mandalay Bay.
Day 2 – Golf, Spa and a Show
Known for year-round sunshine, Las Vegas is a haven for golfers and spa aficionados. After a morning of activity, relax in the Spa before a show.
- Golfers will want to play at least one of the city’s 55 golf courses, while nature lovers can delight in one of 13 state parks. The acclaimed Bali Hai course is less than a mile from the Hotel.
- If you’re up for a day trip, Mount Charleston and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area are just 20 miles (32 kilometres) away.
- Back at the Hotel, experience red-carpet-worthy service at our Forbes Five-Star spa.
- Choose from semi-permanent mascara, waxing or body bronzing in preparation for a night on the town.
- If you’d rather dance the afternoon away, check out Daylight at Mandalay Bay, the strip’s newest pool party.
- Be sure to catch a performance while in the entertainment capital of the world. Check out Cirque du Soleil’s newest show, Michael Jackson ONE, playing at the adjacent Mandalay Bay.
Day 3 – Shopping for Two
Las Vegas is a shopper’s paradise. From the tried and true to the truly unique, the Las Vegas shopping scene has something for everyone.
- Get an early start and fuel up with Veranda’s breakfast buffet, served on the weekends from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Sweet tooth? Treat yourself to freshly made doughnuts, a brunch favourite.
- After brunch, take our house car to Crystals at CityCenter to start your shopping adventure in style. You might need an extra suitcase to carry home all the treasures you’ll find.
- Kick back with a little post-shopping R & R.
- Stay in the Hotel and enjoy dinner at Veranda restaurant or Charlie Palmer Steak.
- Later, catch a live show at Mandalay Bay Events Center or House of Blues, or check out Mandalay Beach, home to an eclectic series of concerts throughout the summer.